Spirulina is a blue-green algae which grows in ponds and alkaline lakes. The environment in which algae is grown and sourced from has a direct impact on the nutritional benefits of the Spirulina Powder we consume.
Blue Spirulina from USA
Did you know that the original, amazing-for-health Blue Spirulina can only be sourced from one place in the entire world - Klamath Lake, Oregon? The Blue Majik sourced from this amazing alkaline lake is rich in proteins, vitamins, minerals, carotenoids and antioxidants.
This form of blue green algae that grows on Klamath lake has a full spectrum of nutrients that your body can digest from infant form to adult.
Blue Majik contains:
● Vitamin B12: excellent source, with 115% of your daily requirements in just 1 gram!
● Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E
● Balanced Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fatty acids
● 65 Trace Minerals including Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese
What Blue Majik does for you:
● Boosts your immune system and fights inflammation - from colds to arthritis to cancer
● Delivers energy and improves recovery time during workouts - all natural way to boost physical and mental energy without caffeine, chemicals or sugar
● Assists with weight loss - balance gut flora and suppress the appetite. Combined with increased energy, weight loss happens naturally
● Excellent source of vegan protein
Blue Spirulina from CHINA
Blue Spirulina sourced from China looks exactly the same as the one sourced from Klamath Lake in the United States. However, the difference lies in the nutritional value. Since the Blue Spirulina in China is grown artificially in freshwater, the algae do not have the nutrients and minerals that are found in Klamath Lake. In fact, the Blue Spirulina Powders sourced from China have almost zero nutritional value.
Most Blue Spirulina Powders you see are sourced from China. The Blue Spirulina from Klamath Lake is very expensive and most of us would not be able to afford it.
At Incas, we created a proprietary blend of Blue Spirulina from both sources, Klamath Lake and Inner Mongolia of China regions. We stand for healthy and exciting superfoods that deliver the nutrients you deserve and give your foods that brilliant blue color.
Remember, origin matters.