Base Ingredients for Crust
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup buckwheat flakes
- 16 dates, pitted and soaked
- 1 tbsp Incas Cacao Powder
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- dash of coconut milk
- pinch of Himalayan salt
Ingredients for Cheesecake Filling
- 1 cup cherries
- 2 tsp Incas Black Goji Berry Powder
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp cashew butter (optional)
- 1 tbsp tapioca flour
- 1 tbsp agar agar
Directions for Crust
- Mix all base ingredients and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Directions for Filling
- Blend cherries using high-speed blender.
- Add all ingredients in a saucepan and boil for 1 minute.
- Leave filling to cool down at room temperature.
- Remove base from refrigerator and pour filling onto base.
- Refrigerate for a few hours and enjoy!