- 1 1/2 cup cooked millet
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cu[ coconut butter
- 2 tbsp of agave syrup
- 1 tbsp Incas Blue Spirulina Powder
- 1 tbsp Incas Pink Pitaya Powder
- Cook millet (without rinsing) in boiling water for 8 minutes
- To make homemade coconut butter, simply blend dessicated coconut flakes in a high speed blender. (Note that dessicated coconut flakes must be organic because they contain coconut oil, which is required to make butter).
- Blend millet, milk, butter and agave syrup.
- Divide mixture into two parts and add Incas Pink Pitaya or Blue Spirulina
- Layer the coconut yogurt and top with puffed millet.