250 ml Whipping cream or Coconut cream
2 packets Incas Gelatinized Maca Powder
1/3 cup Incas Cacao Powder
3 tsp Incas Yacon Syrup (or more if desired)
Frozen Strawberries or Cacao Nibs (optional)
With Coconut Cream
1. Scoop the thick cream from the top of the canned coconut milk and place in a large bowl or stand-mixer, discarding the liquid.
2. Next, using a stand-mixer or a hand-mixer, begin to whip the coconut milk until it
becomes light and airy, and takes on the consistency of whipped cream.
With Whipping Cream
1. Place whipping cream in large bowl and use hand-mixer to beat the cream for 5
minutes until it becomes light and airy and takes on the consistency of whipped cream.
2. Remove roughly 1/3 of your whipped cream and place it in a separate bowl to the side.
3. Next, add Incas Gelatinized Maca Powder, Incas Cacao Powder, Incas Yacon Syrup and sea salt.
4. Gently fold the Cacao Powder into the mixture before whipping again.
5. Once fully combined, scoop your chocolate mousse into individual serving dishes and top with the whipped cream you reserved to the side.
Top with berries and shaved chocolate or Cacao Nibs and enjoy!
Makes 3-4 Servings