2 packets Incas Sacha Inchi Powder
1⁄4 cup peanut butter of choice
1⁄4 cup brown sugar
1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
1 4 oz stick of butter
1⁄4 cup rolled oats
3 tablespoons flour of choice
1 egg, beaten
1⁄4 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
1⁄4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine the butter, peanut butter, sugar, and vanilla extract together until whipped and creamy.
3. While mixing, slowly add in the egg and gradually add flour, oats, baking powder,
sacha inchi, and a pinch of salt. Add the chocolate chips (optional).
4. Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes.
5. Spoon out cookies onto a prepped baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
6. Allow to cool slightly, and enjoy!